- Normal wear and tear to the outer cover, waterproof cover or foam. This includes chewing, ripping, or any damage to the covers or foam.
- Foam that has been torn, chewed, shredded, scratched, stained by urine, feces, vomit, bodily fluids or damaged in any way.
- Outdoor use of any kind will void the warranty.
- Foam that has been flattened after exposure to moisture such as water, urine, saliva, vomit or any other bodily fluid.
Our 20 year warranty
Important Information Regarding Your Dog’s New Bully Bed
Preparing Your Bully Bed For Use
DON’T USE SCISSORS TO REMOVE THE PLASTIC!
This prevents accidentally cutting the cover. Simply unwrap your new Bully Bed—the plastic wrap isn’t sealed. Once it’s unwrapped, your beautiful new bed will take anywhere from 12-72 hours to regain its full size, so please be patient—it’s worth the wait. But don’t worry, your pup, who’s by now probably eager to hop on, can enjoy the new Bully Bed as it expands.
Upon delivery, please inspect your bed to make sure it is free of damages. Any damage must be noted and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of arrival. Take off the cover and inspect to make sure nothing has been torn or is in less than new condition.
Washing instructions and general care
If your Bully Bed is just a little bit dirty, spot clean as needed with a mild soap and water solution. If it needs more than that, the cover is washing machine safe. Note that we said the cover is washing machine safe, because the foam itself won’t do well in your machine (yes, we’ve had customers try to do that.)
- PLEASE DO NOT WASH THE FOAM MATTRESS
- IN FACT, PLEASE DO NOT EVEN GET YOUR FOAM MATTRESS WET
- NEVER, EVER PUT YOUR FOAM MATTRESS IN THE DRYER
- NEVER EXPOSE THE FOAM MATTRESS TO ANY SOURCE OF ARTIFICIAL HEAT (HAIR DRYER, IRON, CURLING IRON, SPACE HEATER