General Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions Bully Beds Eu
Article 1: Applicability
- These are the general terms and conditions (“General Terms and Conditions”) of Bully Beds Europe (“Bully Beds”). These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed through the website of Bully Beds.
- By placing an order you explicitly agree with the applicability of these General Terms and Conditions to the order placed by you and you declare that you are aware of the contents thereof.
Article 2: Contact Details
Name: Bully Beds Europe.
Telephone number: +31 (0)6 58 99 80 80
Email address: Info@bullybeds.eu
Chamber of Commerce number: 67312675
VAT registration number: NL109012069B03
Article 3: Agreement, Price & Payment
- The agreement shall be concluded when you place an order through the website and Bully Beds Europe has sent you a confirmation of your order by email.
- Bully Beds Europ reserves the right not to accept your order if:
- The information entered by you is not correct or complete and if Bully Beds Europe. doubts the correctness of this information;
- You have failed to meet an earlier payment obligation;
- You have failed to accept the delivery of an earlier order and/or you have failed to pick up an earlier order;
- The delivery address indicated by you is in a country where Bully Beds Europe does not make deliveries.
Bully Beds Europe shall inform you as soon as possible if it does not accept your order.
- The price indicated on the website at the moment of payment is a total price of all products, including shipment expenses and taxes applicable in the European Union.
- To pay for your order, you can choose one of the payment options offered by Bully Beds Europe.
- Orders that are delivered outside the European Union may be subject to additional surcharges and/or taxes. These surcharges and/or taxes are expressly not factored into the total price mentioned in paragraph 2 of this article. Additional costs, if any, on the basis of these surcharges and/or taxes shall be for your account and risk.
- Bully Beds Europe cannot be held to an offer on its website if you can reasonably understand that the offer, or a part thereof, contains an obvious mistake or writing error, such as an unusually low price. We request you to contact Bully Beds Europe if you have any doubts about the correctness of an offer.
Article 4: Delivery
- Bully Beds Europe will do its utmost to process and deliver your order as soon as possible after receipt of payment. A term of delivery indicated by Bully Beds Europe is indicative. The delivery dates indicated on the website of Bully Beds Europe. are based on circumstances known to Bully Beds Europe at the time of the conclusion of the agreement and may be subject to changes due to external factors, such as the method of payment chosen, the manner of transport and internal availability. The delivery dates are also subject to change if you make changes to your order.
- You are obliged to do everything possible that may be reasonably expected of you to enable Bully Beds Europe to deliver your order on time. If you do not cooperate as described in this Article 4 paragraph 2, Bully Beds Europe reserves the right to not deliver the products.
- Your order will be delivered at the delivery address or pick-up point you have indicated on the website of Bully Beds Europe.
- The ownership of the products ordered will be passed to you at the time when Bully Beds Europe has received your payment for the products ordered by you.
- Bully Beds Europe will make an effort to deliver the products ordered by you complete and in good condition. In the event that the products delivered are not complete or damaged, we request you to contact us as soon as possible.
Article 5: Faithful Reproduction & Lifetime
- Bully Beds Europe will do its utmost to reproduce the products as faithful as possible on its website. If you are of the opinion that the product ordered by you does not correspond with the reproduction on the website – at the time when the product is ordered – you can use your right of withdrawal. Article 6 of these General Terms and Conditions describes how you can use your right of withdrawal.
- The lifetime of the products offered by Bully Beds Europe on its website depends on the product’s material and the way in which and the intensity with which you use the product. In order to ensure that the products will maintain their longest lifetime and highest quality, it is important to observe the instructions on our website.
Article 6: Cooling-Off Period & Right of Withdrawal
Do you have questions about returning your purchase? Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire,or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [Bully Beds Europe,
Amerikaweg 58a, 9407TM Assen, email@example.com, +31 50 763 08 89] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
- If you are not satisfied with your product(s) ordered, you can dissolve the agreement within a cooling-off period of fourteen (14) days after receipt of the product concerned without giving reasons (right of withdrawal).
- The cooling-off period starts on the day after which you have received the product, or on the day that a third party designated by you (this is not the carrier) has received the product.
- If you want to use the right of withdrawal, you may also follow the instructions of Bully Beds Europe which you can consult through the website https://www.chesterfieldbags.com/en/service/shipping-returns/. We want to ask you to return the product or products concerned as soon as possible and to do so in any case within fourteen (14) days after you have informed us that you want to return the products. The product or products concerned can be sent to the address for returning products mentioned in Article 2.
- After receipt, Bully Beds Europe will inspect the product or products in order to see whether you are eligible for a refund.
- If a product is eligible for a refund, Bully Beds Europe will pay back the amount paid for the product within five (5) days after receipt of the product concerned into the bank account number used by you.
- We will bear the cost of returning the goods. An exception to this is when the customer returns an order to us on his own without using our return procedure. The costs in this case are always for the customer.
- Products that we have produced especially for you or that we have adjusted at your request, will not be eligible for a refund and cannot be returned. The same applies to sealed products that, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable to be returned and the sealing of which has been broken after delivery.
Article 7: Privacy
- Bully Beds Europe. observes due care in handling your data. You can consult our privacy statement on the website www.Bully Beds Europe.com/privacy.
Article 8: Complaints Procedure
- We will do our utmost to have the order and delivery process proceed without problems. If you still have a complaint, you can contact us via our contact details as mentioned in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
- We aim to solve your complaint as fast as possible.
Article 9: Applicable Law & Competent Court
- These General Terms and Conditions and the agreement(s) concluded between Bully Beds Europe. and you are subject to Dutch law. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
- The competent court of Leeuwarden has exclusive jurisdiction in the event that a dispute cannot be settled amicably.
Article 10: Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- Bully Beds Europe. may, at any time, modify these General Terms and Conditions. Changes to the General Terms and Conditions will only be effective if the changed version has been published on the website of Bully Beds Europe.. We expect you to consult the most recent version of the General Terms and Conditions when purchasing products on the website.
Article 11: Online dispute resolution
- The European Commission offers an online dispute resolution platform for consumers, which can be found at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We voluntarily participate in this dispute resolution procedure.